Thursday 16 June 2016

to those who broke my heart

Assalamualaikum....Hi,

Thank you for the tears, i spent almost all of my nights
drowning myself to tears.
All of those tears I've shed taught me
that it's okay to cry, that it's okay not be "okay".


Thank you for not giving me answers, at the time i was more confused
than ever that why do things need to have an ending.
And for some reason you can't spill out any acceptable reason why.
i learned that some things are better left unsaid. 


Although i didn't understand why it was over between us.
but you know what? It saved me from enduring more pain.
it saved me from questioning more than i already had to question.
Also, I learned that things just don't happen if there's no reason.


You also taught me that feelings an people can change faster
than the blink of an eye,
just like many other things in life.

You taught me to be prepared for anything, to not completely give my heart
to someone, that I need to spare something for myself too.
Most importantly, you taught me that it's possible to care for someone
no matter how much they may have hurt you. because no matter how much i hated you,
you're still the person I loved first, but not the person i fell in love with anymore.

You taught me that time is never wasted if you spend it with someone you love.
I thought that i'd be hurting forever, but I learned
that eventually i'd be okay, that eventually my heart would heal.

And lastly I want to thank you for breaking my heart, because if you haven't?
I will never be the person I am today.

And thank you, for leaving me, because I found my self when I lost you.

Words by: Bojie Galamay

2 comments:

  1. membaca blog bella terasa seakan curahan hati saya juga...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maaf azureeen,.bella br kembali bersiaran..huhuhuhuuu.... stay strong dear.... stay positive... no matter what happen, lead your own way....

      Delete